Monday, January 1, 2007

rockin resolutions.


"May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions."
-Joey Adams

It has been my experience that resolutions only last as long as the force pushing them, but here are some of my goals anyways.

1. Work OUT!
2. Keep all of my promises, even to myself
3. Call my sister more.
4. Get kissed like it's the first time all over again. In a blaze of inexhaustible inhibition and awkward assumptions.
5. Read twenty good books. If they're not good, they don't make the the list... and children's books shouldn't count... but I'm going to anyways!
6. Stop wanting for things I cannot/shouldn't have, but keep wishing and dreaming.

[Insert British Accent].
I don't understand the point of all of this actually. I wish I had the drive to start each new day as though it were a new year. It's not as though it's less important, just more minuscule in comparison. As my English accent is worse than you're imagining, let's ease off a bit. I just hope to live and love to the same degree as last year, only with better aim. Because let's face it, we all need a little target practice.

No comments: