Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Kiss the Girl?

What of soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?
- Robert Browning

Well not Yet...

So dating is fun. Especially when he has been a good friend. I can only hope that these trends continue in our favor. I could not ask for a more sweet, lovable person... but the questions now remains: Is he my boyfriend? No. Not until he musters up the courage to kiss me. That might take some time, mind you, so be patient. Otherwise it will double my own anticipation. If you havn't already had the pleasure to kiss someone with whom you just fit together like pieces of a long forgotten puzzle, I suggest you try it.

Song in my head...

"I'm thinking it's a sign, that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and, when we kiss they're perfectly aligned."
-Postal Service

3 comments:

Stephie said...

It's very good of you to be patient(if you can). This is gonna take a while. Maybe before I get home he will have kissed you. Yes! In fact you should tell him that it is required that he kiss you before I get home.

Christine Ann said...

Otay, I'll let him know. You're cute... I win!

Stephie said...

Sooo not fair! You are a cheater so...I win!! HA!