Saturday, January 6, 2007

never name your excrement.

I never thought a wedding would be so stressful! I am in Phoenix right now helping my best friend to plan and shop for her wedding; and as productive as we've been, I cannot help but think this whole thing isn't worth the bother and eloping is the only way to maintain sanity. There have been fights, emotional breakdowns from more than one member of the party and I am continuing to grind my teeth beyond help. Btw... I went to the dentist and he said that I had clenched my jaw so hard in the past few months that I cracked two of my teeth. I'm going to need fillings. Eeek! Anyways, I go home tomorrow, and I welcome the sight of Rexburg and my old friends. If only I could make a pit stop in Colorado it would be perfect.

Quotes of the Trip.
(There were too many I couldn't choose just one!)

"You should never name your excrement"
(In hushed tones while speaking of a certain Winnie)

"He's not a nephew, he's family."

"They're falling!"
(Said as Whitney's mother pulled batteries from her bra... it really looked like she was talking about her chest!)

Infant nephew gets curious about the garter after the garter toss and then proceeds to find out for himself what is the prize that lies within.

Whitney, Shea and I did a visual representation of how the world revolves around Katie, chanting while circling her unamused form. It was classic.

1 comment:

Stephie said...

Sounds like you had fun despite the wedding plans. Now if only you would still stop by Colorado?! Oh well...*sniff, sniff*