Wednesday, December 13, 2006

midnight madness.

"Do not wait; the time will never be "just right." Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along."
-George Herbert

There is nothing like lying in bed and listening to the world pass by. The sounds are more poinient in California-with everyone rushing about-and the echo of horns and screeching tires reaches to my open bedroom window. Why are we still here, still breathing... living? I fear that the extended lifespan of the human race has been caused by our lack of learning in 80 years what our predecessors learned in 50. Which makes me wonder if I'm learning anything worthwhile at all. The long and the short of it is that I am resolving to learn better. I'm not saying I'm going to go out and find something new, I've already found it; but now I much more thoroughly and intensly learn that which I profess to know... that which I love dearly.

Quote of the Moment:

"That is not why we're friends..." Yeah, but we are anyways!

1 comment:

Stephie said...

THAT is really not why were friends. At least it had better not be. You're cute!