Saturday, December 2, 2006

“There's no workman, whatsoever he be, That may both work well and hastily”
- Geoffrey Chaucer

I have nothing of importance to say really. I love my mom, and the whole fam damily, and I love my friends and my roommates. They are how I choose to define me - along with my membership in the church. So here's to all the dumb quizzes I said I'd never do.

Unknown Facts/Secrets About Yourself

1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship? Nonchalantly Vague

2. What was the last thing you threw up? I had a bad experience

3. Menthol or regular cigarettes? Smoking is horrid

4. Does anyone have any blackmail on you? Well, Steph does keep bringing up my falling into the pizza...

6. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? There is no celebrity that I could truly put up with

7. Have you been to a strip club? Never

8. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My roommate! :)

9. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope

10. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water

11. What are you wearing right now? My PJ's

12. What's the last thing you ate? Baked potato with cheese and broccoli.

13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No

14. When is the last time you ran? To class?

15. What's the last sporting event you watched? N/A

16. Last movie you saw? White Christmas

17. Who Is the last person you sent a message to on facebook? Travis Tidball. A guy who taught me the discussions

18. Ever go to camp? Yes, and was a counselor. More on that another time

19. Were you an honor roll student in school? HA! no

20. Do you like sushi? YUMMY!

21. Do you have a tan? have you met me?? no? just call me pasty

22. How old do you want to be when you have kids? 25-26

23. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? um. yes.

24. What is your age? 21

25. Are you someone's best friend? I hope so

26. What are your siblings' middle names? Ellen and Thomas

27. Where is your dad right now? In bed

28. What was the last thing you said? Goodnight

29. What color is your watch? silver

30. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Kangaroos and hot men

31. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Freaking Magic Mountain is amazing kids

32. Favorite gemstone? Opal

33. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Depends on if Steph and Lindsay are there.

34. Do you have a roommate? Count it, 5

35. What is your favorite number? 4

36. Are you allergic to anything? Milk, dust, chalk, olive trees, port-a-potties and boys. No wait, they're allergic to me.

38. Favorite shoes that you wear all the time? Reef Sandals. Try them, you'll convert!

39.What is one thing you've learned about life recently? Satan gave his light for rhetoric. Now, upon loosing his light, that is all he has left to torment us with, and he is jealous of our light enough to attept to keep it from us.

40. Are you jealous of anyone? Not really

41. Is anyone jealous of you? They shouldn't be

2 comments:

Flops said...

in answer to your question: a possible trip up to Rexburg. still need to work out the details.

Christine Ann said...

But truly, that is not the question I wanted answered