Wednesday, December 6, 2006

missing salt.

There is only garlic salt in my kitchen, so what happenes when I am in need of a good salting and garlic's potent aroma is inexplicably unsuited for the task? I could do without, savoring the flavor of my potatoes, knowing they lack their former luster. I could unsuccesfully attempt the enjoyment of Mrs. Dash, but I think that certainly an age restriction must be enforced upon food products that instill such imagry as large gray-haired women running. Other seasonings just pale in comparison to the grainy saltiness that once permiated my mouth.

In other news: I finished my magazine. I will probably be carrying a copy around with me once I print off another one so ask me about it. It's pride, I know, but I worked hard, and the 'A' I will be recieving from the project is only a bonus to knowing that I can pull off a project of this magnitude. The greater reward was my teacher telling us that we set the curve. Ah the mirthful moments of self-indulgence that are abruptly countered with the humiliation of failing a Geology test. I deserved that.

2 comments:

Stephie said...

Salt is good. And so is your magazine. I want to see it in it's fullness one of these days.

chris said...

your professor fails at teaching for telling you that.